Wednesday, June 19, 2013

One Shoe, Brown Shoe, Blue Shoe.

Have you ever been driving and seen one shoe on the side of the road? I have so many questions about this. Where do they come from? Isn't someone missing that shoe? How does one lose one shoe? Should I start a collection? Maybe I could post them somewhere so if someone is looking for the other shoe they can find it again? 

I feel this way about hats also. A hat though I can understand more how you can lose it. Your driving along and a big wind hits just right. Your bound to lose a hat, but why not stop to pick it up? Do you think, well the wife didn't like that hat anyway? Are you running late? You can't tell me you didn't know the hat went out the window! 

Someone out there has to have a story about this. I need to know people!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment