Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Avery

I have an almost four year old and I am freaking out about it. I always got upset when my Mom would say she didn't remember what my siblings and I did when we were younger. Whitney would do something crazy and I would ask my Mom did I ever do that? She would say sure but she really didn't remember. I am starting to understand that now. Avery is four today and I am imagining what she is going to be like when she is five, six and older. I just can not wrap my mind around it. Will she smell like school like Whitney did? Will she still take a nap? Now that I have Whitney to pick up from HS will there be time for a nap? Avery will be going to pre-K in the fall. I don't even know if it's a full day or not. I'm not sure if I want to know right now. With the girls so far apart in age it's hard for me to remember Whitney being this little. Will I be a better Mommy to Avery than Whitney? So many things I worry about. 

For today they are put to rest as I wait for my four year old to wake up. I love to hear she little feet as they come running down the hall to me in the living room. I love how sleepy and warm she will be when she gets into my lap. I'm not sure what the day will bring but I know that it will start soon, and I can not wait to "nuggle" my baby. 





Posing with her "flowers" 



No comments:

Post a Comment