Thursday, August 6, 2015

Just Stick With Me

Listen people, I'm not perfect. I have issues. 

Basically I am a pretty good person. I love people, I smile a lot and I try to make people laugh where ever I go. When I go into work I like to know people look forward to working with me because I'm fun and bring good energy to the place.  

Life has however just thrown me a curve ball. I have been given really bad news that is going to change how my and my girls lives look from now on. (no one is sick, I promise) I know that I will get through this, but it just happened. There are going to be days that I don't feel like being happy, counting carbs or making any sense. There are going to be days that I want to curl up in a ball and cry and eat what ever I want. 


Just stick with me. 

I will get back to the "fun, happy" Kim. I will be that "hey it's beautiful out let's open the windows and listen to One Direction really loud" Kim again.  I will not let this get me down for long. But people, I'm down now. Really down, and stressed and scared. God has a plan and He is keeping it close to the chest. I don't know what tomorrow or the next day looks like. 


So I'm going to grab happiness where I can get it!! 

I am grateful to have a few really wonderful, amazing people in my life that I lean on to vent and help with action plans. OK, ok and to whine to. OH and to buy pigs together! I don't have all the answers and the action plans do not always work. I have though, morning time with my Avery, before work time with my Whitney. Along with many other things. 


So if you see me and I'm not smiling, know it's temporary. 
Come up to me and say Hi!
I promise I will not bite....unless I'm hungry. 
Then I'm not promising anything!! 

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Hope I see you soon and can give you a big hug!
    Praying God reveals his plan soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. I hope to see you soon as well. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete