I take it all back!!!
I swept my floor and mopped and it took me 5 minutes. That was even stopping to take pictures!!!
I LOVE my Norwex mop!!!!
My floor is even dry already! lol
So here I will break down my five minutes;
- Whitney removed the floor mats while I put the dry mop head on the mop handle.
- I swept, I took a picture. I forgot to take one of the dry mop before. Sorry!
- I took blue mop head (took a picture of before!) and wet it down. Rolled it up to get out most of the water.
- I then took the dry mop pad off, and put the wet one on.
- Adjusted the mop for Avery. She really really wanted to mop.
- I took a picture. She was done, then I mopped.
Did I tell you that it took me longer to type this then it did to do clean my floor?
Eeek!! I LOVE THIS MOP!!!
|Dry Mop Head|
|Wet Mop (BEFORE)|
|Wet Mop (AFTER)|
|Avery my little helper.|
|It's a little to big for her but,|
she was still able to mop.
|So happy to be helping Mommy!|