Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Frog Butts

A few days ago I went out with a friend of mine, Jen, after she was done with work. We went to a local pizza place and vowed not to eat pizza. We didn't have the hubbies or the kids, we could finally have adult food!! Well after looking and looking nothing sounded as good as, $5.75 all you can eat one topping pizza!!! So that's what we got. In that time of trying to figure out what we wanted the poor waitress came by out table three times. We would ask more questions then she would come back. This girl didn't know who she just got sat with. I was being so funny!! Jen was being so funny! We were cracking ourselves up! 

It was nice sitting down to my half cheese half pepperoni and Jen with her half tomato and half chicken and just having adult conversation. It wasn't planned. Whitney got picked up at Jen's store by a friend. Chris just happened to figure out I was at the store and came by. He told me to stay as long as I wanted and he took Avery home with him. Insert the AWE here!!! During dinner, I had asked how her hubby asked her to marry him. She said she didn't really remember, ummm. :/ She asked me how Chris asked me. I told her that he sent me on a scavenger hunt. That will have to be for another blog post. ;)

To tell you the truth I still do not remember how we got to talking about frog butts, and I know I am the one that said something about it first. Football was on the TV's so I am sure it had something to do with that. My thoughts are baby boys and older men are like frogs. You stand the frog up on it's feet, pads what ever and they have no butt. Same with baby boys and older men. The babies are born that way, they have to grow a butt. After time men butts start to erode away. I don't know if it's from having a desk job, scratching it or maybe it fell off into the toilet? Jen I think might have been laughing so hard she was crying a little. She asked me, then what happens with women's butts. 

I told her that they melt into our thighs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment